What You’ll Do
As a new studio we are looking to build up the production team for more fun and exciting projects on an on-going basis.Our production coordinators are responsible for supporting the project’s Producer/Production Manager to ensure the smooth running of all assigned shows. Coordinators will fall under the line management of the Head of Production. Here are some key tasks you will be involved with in this role with us:
- Assigning and monitoring task progress across multiple departments.
- Scheduling several departments whilst keeping an eye on dependencies and finding solutions where possible.
- General day to day problem solving.
- Reporting and tracking notes across all departments.
- Being a key contact for all artists to offer support and to help guide the production.
- Direct contact for client deliveries and some communication.
- Being a Wild Child team player and also asking for help when you need it.
High level of organisation and pro-activeness.
Strong scheduling skills with the ability to adapt to changing schedules.
Attention to detail with ability to work to tight deadlines.
Ideally 1-2 years experience within a previous production role.