What You’ll Do
As a new studio we are looking to build up the production team for more fun and exciting projects on an on-going basis. Our Production Managers are key to supporting the bigger picture of our productions whilst either working closely with the assigned Producer or directly with the client to ensure the smooth running of all assigned projects. Being able to foresee problems, solve and execute new strategies as well as delegate efficiently are just some of the key responsibilities.Production Managers fall under the line management of the Head of Production. Here are a few key tasks you will be involved with within this role:
- Providing and maintaining an overview/macro schedule for the projects assigned to ensure there is a clear plan and structure to the production ensuring all department dependencies are overseen.
- Defining the overall schedule milestones and deliveries for effective client communication.
- Manage a team of production staff to ensure the smooth running of the show.
- Lead meetings and ensure follow up actions are taken and implemented as needed.
- Work closely with HODs to define and inform the creative of the show from early development to final delivery.
- Supporting and mentoring your team. Being a team Wild Child player.
A positive work ethic with the ability to work collectively with the companies HOD’s and supervisors to inform and execute both technical and creative challenges.
Strong scheduling and management skills.
Attention to detail with ability to work to tight deadlines.
Ideally 3+ years experience with preferably some senior coordinator/management experience already.
Experience leading & supporting a team.