TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE BASED IN SCOTLAND
What You’ll Do
Rare opportunity to come on board a dynamic Scottish company with an energetic, friendly and highly productive animation studio.
This really exciting position is to develop a training program to help support the growing needs of the company. This will range from building training courses, finding existing courses and to develop crucial on the job training. The training needs span from juniors and interns all the way up to Heads of Department. The initial part of the role will be evaluating the needs and developing a strategy to roll out over a couple of years.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organisation (and local industry)
- Develop individual and group training programs to address the specific skills gaps.
- Identify clear tangible goals and keep an ongoing eye on the changing landscape.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods
- Report on an ongoing basis to the company and any funding bodies (Screen Scotland etc)
- Evaluate the performance of all training and adjust as needed to allow the best results.
- Effectively communicate with all team members, trainers and the company.
- Creative a supportive nurturing environment to allow new talent to learn and grow.
- Keep abreast of any training developments and best practices and keep updated on all broadcaster and ofcom regulations.
- Apply for funding to continue and grow training.
- Develop a strong inclusion and diversity policy.
What You’ll Need
Training Manager essentials:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of developing and executing successful training programs.
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Clear and confident communicator
- Problem solver
- HR Experience advantageous
Salary £30k p.a. (but based on experience)
Role would be 6 month contract initially